Friend of Education
April 22 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
MORRIS COUNTY COUNCIL OF EDUCATION ASSOCIATIONS
invites you to our annual
Friend of Education Celebration
Click here to register.
Click here for a printable flyer.
Thursday, April 22, 2021 – 4:30 p.m.
Join us for this “virtual” event as we thank and honor individuals who have positively
impacted public education in Morris County.
This year’s award recipients include:
- Debra Androvette and Marilyn Carnicelli, ESL Tutoring Program, Chester
- Cathleen Benedict, Centenary University
- Margaret Clark, Randolph Education Foundation
- Dr. Daniel Johnson, Superintendent of Schools, Butler
- Tim McGrail, NJ Retired Education Association
- Morris Plains School District Maintenance and Custodial Staff
- Rockaway Township Substance Abuse Alliance
- Dr. Robert Zywicki, Superintendent of Schools, Mount Olive
Registration will close on April 16.