Listed below are events on the County, State, and even National level.
For more information on specific events, either click on the title of the event itself or visit the “Events” page of the website.
To register or RSVP, please follow the Eventbrite link on the event page.
Please note that starting September 2017, all members will be required to bring their NJEA membership card and photo id to all MCCEA events. To print your membership card, log in to www.njea.org and click on “My Profile”.
* In order to help protect members’ dues, reservations that are not honored will be billed to the member.
*Non-perishable food items will be collected at all MCCEA events.
- This event has passed.
Member Activist Meeting
April 29 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Member Activist Meeting-Click here to download a flyer
Sweeny’s proposed “Path to Progress” is the latest scam against Public Employees. It will:
- Will shift all health care coverage to a program with less coverage
- Merge School Employees Health Benefits Plan to State Health Benefits Plan with identical coverage and higher co-pays
- Allow accumulated sick leave to be used by local districts to offset the cost of your retirement benefits
- Eliminate health benefit waiver for families eligible for more than one plan
Are you sick of it yet? Join us:
Where: Parsippany Sheraton;
199 Smith Road,Parsippany,
Date: Monday, April 29th, 2019
Time: 4:30 P.M.