YOUR COUNTY ASSOCIATION SERVES YOU THROUGH:
- Participating as a Registered Provider for Professional Development.
- Workshops in contract negotiations and enforcement.
- Co-sponsoring with NJEA Coordinated Bargaining Councils for Local Associations.
- An Overnight Workshop in Education and Advocate Training.
- Working jointly with NJEA to provide workshops in Fiscal and Organization Management.
- Pension Workshop with NJEA Staff.
- Working jointly with NJEA to provide Fall Focus Meeting.
- A liaison to members of NJEA Committees.
- Help with local affiliation and constitution revision.
- Disseminating information and members’ opinions to legislators.
- Provides: Legislative Reception, Local Presidents Dinner (honoring local presidents) and Annual Dinner (honoring retirees).
- Sponsoring yearly Members Benefits Fair
- Publishing County newspaper “The County Line” through out the year.
- Printing yearly calendars for each member.
- Offering a Hospitality Suite at the NJEA Convention.
- Meeting facilities and equipment available for local use upon request.
- Sponsoring Presidents Forum for local leaders.
- Sponsoring a yearly “Mall Project” to display student work and local accomplishments
- Providing a phone bank for locals to use to contact members, parents and the community.
- Coordinates County representation at the NEA/RA.
Please contact your UniServ Office for the following member services:
- Pension Rights Interviews
- Discount Services (i.e., Disney Tickets)
- Lawyer Referral